Aug 12, 2013

Polka Dot Paradise



I truly adore polka dots and this polka dotted t-shirt is one of my closet staples!  When Caitlin at Greater Than Rubies announced this week’s Remix Rewear Restyle theme of polka dots, I knew I wanted to feature my favorite little tee.

Here are a couple of things I LOVE about this t-shirt:
  • It is grey- one of my favorite neutrals!
  •   It goes with practically everything.
  • It wears with the ease of a t-shirt but…
  •  Its fitted and patterned nature makes me feel put together.

This polka-dotted wonder is fun to wear with colored bottoms like these raspberry capries.  I also added a beaded, white statement necklace to highlight the white polka dots.  I almost put on my metallic wedges to complete this outfit…but then I decided: What the heck!  I’m gonna go all out polka dots!  And I threw on my new polka dot sneakers.  When in (polka dotted) Rome…right?!?

P.S.  What do you think of my new bangs?  I haven’t had bangs since I was in second grade but I’m loving them!

What I'm Wearing:

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment