Aug 17, 2014

Vintage Romance: an eShakti Dress


While on a certain level, clothes are just items that you use to cover and protect your body, I find it interesting and fun that clothing can make you feel certain things about yourself!  A great outfit can make you feel confident, focused, sexy or relaxed.

And I love the way this dress makes me feel!  It is beautiful and has a sort of vintage romance feel that I absolutely adore.  When I wear it, I feel oh so lovely and feminine!  The floral print is beautiful and the seaming is really flattering!

Where might you find such a pretty dress as this, you ask?  Please take a moment to visit the online boutique, eShakti.  eShakti is a clothing company based in India.  They create and produce beautiful and unique pieces...and the best part?  You can customize any of the items to fit you and your style perfectly!  You can simply choose a standard size or you can give them your measurements for an exact fit. You can also request to change features of the item like the neckline, sleeve-length or skirt length.  I'm so excited and thankful that eShakti gave me the opportunity to choose a dress and to wear it here on Whitney à la mode!


For such a beautiful dress, I want to show you two ways to style it!  My first look is a bit more fancy.  I chose some sparkly pearls and nude wedges to highlight the vintage vibe of the dress.  This ensemble would be perfect to wear to a summer wedding or for a romantic evening on the town (would anyone like to invite me to a wedding or set me up with a handsome date??).




For my second look, I wanted to make the dress a bit more casual.  I added a denim jacket and booties for a more relaxed vibe.  Adding layers is also a great way to take a summer dress into the fall!  I can't wait to wear this for brunch with my girlfriends!



I couldn't be more pleased with this dress from eShakti!  I hope that you will visit their website and that you will perhaps treat yourself to a unique piece that has been customized just for you!

Disclaimer: This dress was provided to me by eShakti but all opinions are my own!

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: eShakti (similar, similar)
Pearl Necklace: Simply Charming, Winchester, VA (similar, similar)
Wedges: France (similar, similar)
Denim Jacket: Hand-me-down (similar, similar)
Booties: Belk (similar, similar)

Linking-Up:
DC In Style- Monday Bloom
The Modern Austen- Sunday Best
I Do DeClaire- Confident TWOsdays
Style Elixir- Style Sessions
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment