Sep 16, 2014

A Little Bit About Me

I was recently "tagged" by one of my favorite bloggers, Brynn, from Brynnash to tell you twenty things that you might not know about me.  I found Brynn's video version to be so fun to watch, that I decided to make my own video!  So, if you feel like spending about fourteen minutes with me, here's my video!  If the embedded video isn't working for some reason, here is the Youtube link.

(Gotta love that face I'm making.)

Just in case you don't feel like watching the entire video (I promise I will not be offended), below you will find the questions I've answered with time stamps so that you can jump around.
  1. How tall are you? (0:40)
  2. Do you have a hidden talent?  If so, what? (0:50)
  3. What's your biggest blog-related pet peeve? (1:49)
  4. What's your biggest non-blog-related pet peeve? (2:20)
  5. What's your favorite song? (2:53)
  6. What's your favorite Etsy shop that isn't yours? (3:20)
  7. What's your favorite way to spend your free time when you're alone? (3:49)
  8. What's your favorite junk food? (4:42)
  9. Do you have a pet or pets?  If so, what kind and what are their names? (5:06)
  10. What are your number one favorite nonfiction and fiction books? (6:05)
  11. What's your favorite beauty product? (7:29)
  12. When were you last embarrassed?  What happened? (8:04)
  13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be? (10:00)
  14. What's your favorite movie? (10:26)
  15. What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep? (11:00)
  16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? (11:46)
  17. PC or Mac? (12:17)
  18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse? (12:24)
  19. Favorite celebrity? (13:04)
  20. What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with? (13:38) [Fran]
Alright friends, I'm tagging Alex, Maricel, Selah and Ada.  I want to know a little bit more about you lovely ladies!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment