Sep 3, 2014

Rocks Box Review #3

I have been subscribing to Rocks Box for several months now and I'm still loving the service!  For those of you new to Rocks Box, it's a designer jewelry rental service.  For only $19 a month, RB will send you unlimited packages of surprise sparklers.  For a full review, check-out my first Rocks Box post.


I love Rocks Box because I feel like a kid on Christmas morning every time I get a new delivery.  It's also really fun to get to wear jewelry that I wouldn't typically be able to afford.  I also think that it ultimately saves me money because I get to rent trendy pieces of jewelry instead of spending more money to buy similar pieces myself.


If you are interested in Rocks Box, I would really love if you would sign-up via my link.  If you do, you will get your first month FREE and I will receive credit towards my account.  Merci beaucoup in advance.


I'm actually a little bit behind in reviewing my current boxes and these are pieces that I received a month or so ago.  I believe I've mentioned before how much I love druzy jewelry so I was absolutely enamored with these earrings.  They were basic enough to wear frequently but with a little bit of sparkle!  The ring was also a fun temporary addition to my jewelry collection.  The necklace, however, wasn't entirely "me" so I didn't wear it too frequently.  But the good news is that I could send the box back whenever I wanted so that my next box would be on its way!

Which of these three items is your favorite?

What I'm Wearing: 
Earrings: Kristine Lilly (exact)
Ring: Matterial Fix (exact)
Necklace: Lotus Jewelry Studio (exact)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment