Oct 8, 2014

31 Days, 31 Ways Remix: Week 1 Outfits

So far so good, my friends!  I have successfully put together and worn the first seven outfits that I'm creating with my fifteen fall wardrobe pieces!  Not only is it difficult to remix just a few pieces into 31 never-before-worn outfits, but Caitlin has added another dimension to the challenge by giving us daily outfit prompts to follow.  Here are week one's prompts and how I interpreted them:

Print + Color:


Cuffed:


Celebrity Copy Cat:

Ok, so I didn't really follow this prompt...unless you consider my celebrity inspiration to be Kirk Cousins or Tom Izzo (yes, the namesake of my cat).  Bonus points to you if you know who these fine gentleman are!


Mixing Color Families- Brights with Neutrals:


Wear a Hat or Scarf:

I felt just a tad ridiculous and not myself in this one but I did it!  I wore it across the street to buy wine and bread (the essentials), so it totally counts!


Color, Pattern, Texture, Shine:

Bright orange, striped skirt, lace tank, metallic scarf.


Define the Waist:


31 Days, 31 Ways Remix Posts:

Linking-Up:
Greater Than Rubies- 31 Days, 31 Ways
Greater Than Rubies and Tucker Up- The Lovely Lookbook
Perfectly Coutured and White Coat Wardrobe- Three-fer Thursday
Vodka Infused Lemonade- Très Chic Fashion Thursday
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment