Oct 16, 2014

31 Days, 31 Ways Remix: Week 2 Outfits

Week two of my 15x31 fall remix: check!  And I still feel like I'm going pretty strong.  I'm not feeling sick of my pieces (which I was worried about) and it feels a lot easier to get dressed in the morning with all of my outfits pre-planned.  Why don't I always preplan my outfits?  Let's save that question for another day.

Now on with the show!

Sparkle and Shine for a Day:

You can't really tell but the beading on this top is super sparkly.


Choose Your Own Belt-acular Adventure:

Sadly, by beautiful cognac belt has been on her last leg for some time now...and she did not survive this wearing.  Despite many DIY fixes on my part, I had to say au revoir.  There is some good news, though!  I found a great replacement on sale at Anthropologie within the same week.  What luck!  I can't wait to show it to you!


Re-use One Item from the Day Before:

Soooo, I didn't follow the prompt, obviously.  Sometimes life gets in the way.  And by life I mean "College T-Shirt" day at work.


Use an Outfit Formula:

In the name of honesty, I have to admit that I didn't wear this outfit.  I didn't wear any outfit this day.  I didn't change out of my sweat pants.  I don't feel bad.  I do like this outfit though and promise to wear it someday!


Dressed Up:

This falls into the "dressed-up" category because I don't usually think to wear blazers during the weekend.  I felt so snazzy, though, I might just do it again!


A New Twist on an Old Favorite:

Still being honest, I did not wear this outfit and will not wear it.  I experimented with layering my skirt over the striped dress.  It looks okay here, but the skirt was slightly too short for this to work.  The bottom of the dress poked-out when I moved.


Button It Up with a Statement:


Can't go wrong with a chambray shirt and a sparkly necklace!



31 Days, 31 Ways Remix:

Linking-Up
Greater Than Rubies- 31 Days, 31 Ways Remix

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment