Oct 3, 2014

Blogging Besties: Southwestern Print and Link-Up Plans!

Ahh, we've made it to Friday again!  Time for the weekend to begin and for another round of Alex and my "take one, pass it on" challenge.  Last week Alex wore this cozy fall look:


I took a slightly looser interpretation of the "take one" step of the process this time.  I just loved Alex's sweater so much but I don't have a similar one in my closet.  I do however have a scarf with a similar Southwestern-inspired print.  So, friends, this week I'm "passing on" the pattern!


I love the way this outfit turned-out!  It probably helps that I'm wearing one of my all-time favorite shirts and my favorite color, blush pink!



The basic elements of my outfit are a striped shirt, black shorts, a printed scarf, oxfords and blush pink.

If you've been following this series, you know that next week Alex will take one of these elements and feature it in her outfit.  Now here's the fun new twist: you can do it too (and we hope you do)!  Based on a suggestion by Maricel, Alex and I have decided to continue the series with an added weekly link-up!

So here's what you need to do, choose one of the basic elements from my outfit (listed above for easy reference) and feature it in an outfit of your own, take a picture of your ensemble, and head back here or to Undergraduate Style next Friday to link-up!

Previous Editions of Blogging Besties:

Featured On:

What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Banana Republic (similar, similar)
Shorts: Old Navy (similar, similar)
Scarf: Anthropologie (similar, similar)
Oxfords: DSW (similar, similar)

Linking-Up:
Rachel the Hat and Lena B Actually- Passion 4 Fashion
Simple Sequins- Fashion Item Friday
Style Elixir- Friday's Fab Faves
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment