Oct 14, 2014

Comfy and Cozy on this Confident Twosday


I'm really excited to be co-hosting the Confident Twosday link-up with the lovely Laura of I do deClaire.  Laura is so genuine and always looks perfectly put-together.  Plus, when I read the title of her blog to myself, I usually do so in a southern accent...which is fun.  Am I the only one who does this?  In any case, if you haven't read her blog, you should definitely head on over there!



Now that the fall weather seems to have really arrived, I am just so happy to be dressing in my comfiest, coziest layers!  I purchased this striped hoodie this summer with this exact outfit in mind and have been dreaming of the crisp fall air ever since!  Granted, I'm in the middle of my October 15x31 remix so I have to wait a little while longer to wear this outfit...but you know what I will be wearing on November 1st!


What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Eddie Bauer (similar, similar)
Vest: Old Navy (similar, similar)
Leggings: Old Navy (exact)
Boots: Gift (exact)

I do deClaire (Bloglovin) | Whitney a la Mode (Bloglovin)


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment