Oct 1, 2014

Currently: October


Smelling: The Crane Flower candle by Voluspa from Anthropologie.  I'm not sure I've ever loved a candle so much. I've already purchased two and I just can't stop burning them!

Loving: Pancaked Dutch braids.  I am terrible at styling hair, so making it this far has been a big accomplishment for me.  Also, could there be a cuter second-day-hair style?

Planning: My flapper costume for Halloween.  Here's to hoping I have a fun party to attend!

Baking: I haven't had the time (or the motivation when I have the time) for baking lately.  I did, however, make this super easy and delicious Crockpot Taco Bowl a few weekends ago.  It was so tasty that I ate the entire batch by myself in the matter of a week.

Celebrating: Personally being in such a better place than I was a year ago.  Happiness feels pretty good.

Linking-up with Anne and Jenna for Currently.

Photo Credits:
Flapper
Quote

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment