Oct 9, 2014

Eyeglass Envy with Warby Parker

When my sister and I were little, our mom took us to the eye doctor.  One of us, at the ripe old age of five, needed glasses.  The other did not.  At the time, I really felt that I got the short end of the stick.  Can you guess which of the two sisters I was??

I was, in fact, not the four-eyed sibling...but I was oh so jealous of my sister's cool purple frames!

Fast forward to today and I still think that glasses make a great fashion statement!  Especially if you are wearing a pair of Warby Parkers!  Have you seen their new Corner Collection that launched today?


"The Corner Collection gets its name from our seasonal preoccupation with silhouettes and angles. This time around, we’re experimenting with traditional shapes; think crisp keyhole bridges, sloping browlines, sharp temples, and straight-edged brow bars in a handsome mix of horn-inspired acetate and stainless steel."- Warby Parker


These days I should sport the spectacles for seeing things far away (you know, while driving and stuff) but I usually forget that I even own glasses.  Now, if only I had this pair of Goodneys from WP's latest collection, I would wear my glasses all.the.time.




Aren't they adorable.  I can totally picture myself wearing them with a cute slouchy t-shirt and some skinny jeans to grab coffee with friends on a Saturday morning.  Maybe a little something like this...



As I daydream about cute glasses, weekends and cups of coffee, head over to Warby Parker to check-out their new line of glasses and sunglasses.  For every pair purchased, WP distributes another pair of glasses to someone in need.  A great product with a great mission?!  I love it!  Now, which pair do you want?

*I was contacted by Warby Parker to write this post but all opinions are my own.

What I'm Wearing:
Tee: Madewell (similar, similar)
Skinnies: American Eagle (exact)
Shoes: Target (similar)

Linking-Up:
Rachel the Hat and Lena B Actually- Passion 4 Fashion
Simple Sequins- Fashion Item Friday
Style Elixir- Friday's Fab Faves
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment