Nov 7, 2014

Blogging Besties: Cognac Purse

Hi friends! Alex here! If you remember from last week, Whitney wore an adorable ensemble featuring a puffer vest and a floral skirt, with black and cognac accents. I loved her outfit and decided to pass on the cognac bag! 


Why the cognac bag, you may ask? Because I just bought it this week as a birthday present to myself! Actually if we're being honest, I gave myself a few birthday presents..but this bag was definitely worth it. I've been looking for a cognac purse for a while now and this one is just PERFECT! I think its structure and ladylike feel fits my style perfectly and I just love strutting around with it! Plus it was a snag at only $30 at TJ Maxx. Can't beat that!





I'd also like to add that I made this skirt myself this weekend! I didn't have anything on my calendar, and I've been wanting to try recreating my beloved J. Crew Factory Pleated Mini, so I bought some fabric and went at it! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, and I think I'll love having a plaid skirt! 

So Whitney, the ball's in your court now! This outfit consists of a cognac bag, a white sweater, a statement necklace, an A-line skirt, wedges, and plaid! 

If you recreated or passed on an item from Whitney's outfit last week, please link it up before, even if it's an old post! We'd love to see it! 


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment