Dec 15, 2014

Hearts and Plaid

Ahh, the ever-coveted Zara blanket scarf (or the copy cat version, rather) makes its first appearance on my blog!  I purchased this scarf before the leaves started turning colors, let alone falling off the trees, because I was still upset that I had missed-out on the original version last year!  I'm so happy that this scarf is still the "it" thing to wear this season, even though I would have worn and loved it regardless!


From Pinterest to style blogs, there is certainly no shortage of inspiration as to how to wear this cozy scarf!  I've worn it a few times already with solid colored tops but I had so much more fun mixing the plaid with my new, heart-covered LOFT sweatshirt.  Although the prints are really different, I found that the cream colored hearts worked well with the background color of the scarf which tied the two prints together into a cohesive ensemble.


Do you own a version of this plaid blanket scarf?  What's your favorite way to wear it?

What I'm Wearing:
Sweatshirt: LOFT (exact)
Scarf: Cotton On (similar, similar)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Boots: Macy's (exact)

Linking-Up:
The Brandied Pair and Style Honestly- Fab Five Fridays
DC In Style- Monday Bloom
Fizz and Frosting- Mix It Mondays
Greater Than Rubies and Tucker Up-The Lovely Lookbook
I Do DeClaire- Confident Twosdays
My Closet Catalogue- TARDIS Tuesday
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment