Mar 27, 2015

Blogging Besties: Pattern Mixing

Hello, friends! Thank goodness it's Friday, right? Last week, Whitney featured a lovely outfit, pattern mixing her blanket scarf with stripes! 



I chose to feature a pattern mix with my new striped jersey maxi! It was new with tags from J. Crew, but I got it for $16 at a thrift store--a steal! I'm in love! I added a floral tank (hence the patterned mix) and finished it off with a denim jacket, a statement necklace, and gold sandals!






Tank: Thrifted (similarsimilarsimilar)
Skirt: J. Crew (similarsimilarsimilar)
Denim Jacket: H&M (exactsimilarsimilar)
Sandals: Jack Rogers (exact)

The elements of this outfit are: pattern mixing maxi skirt, flowy tank, denim jacket, sandals, stripes, and florals. Can't wait to see what Whitney comes up with! 

Other Editions of Blogging Besties

What did you pass on from Whitney's look last week?


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment