Mar 30, 2015

Create28 Lovely Spring Looks



Happy Spring, my lovely friends!  Are the temperatures rising in your neck of the woods?  I am currently spending my Spring Break in chilly Michigan so it's not quite time to break-out the shorts and sandals.

I don't know about you, though, but a little vacation (even to the icy tundra) and the impending start of April have me feeling in a sunny mood!  Are your clothing choices reflecting the beginning of this season?

If you are ready to don those floral patterns and pastels, then I have a fun challenge for you!  During the month of April, Carrie of A Lovely Little Wardrobe and I will be hosting Create28: Lovely Spring Looks.  What does this mean exactly?  Each day, we will give you a simple little prompt to inspire your next day's look.  The prompt will be something simple like "green" or "stripes" and will hopefully inspire you to create a new look around this little idea.  Then, Carrie and I will be showing you our ensembles and we want to see yours too!  You can post daily to Instagram with the hashtag #Create28SpringLooks.  We will also be doing link-ups on Mondays where you can post any or all of your Create28 inspired looks.

Are you in??  Great!  The inspiration for April 1st and 2nd is "Pop of Pink!"  Ready...set...go!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment