Mar 4, 2015

Currently: March


dreaming: About my upcoming trip to Michigan to celebrate this handsome guy's birthday!

planning: Another upcoming trip to Michigan for my much needed Spring Break.  I have time with my family (including my niece, Eloise), friends and the aforementioned handsome guy to look forward to!  Not to mention I'm pretty excited to celebrate my BFF's 30th birthday and the upcoming birth of another friend's little one!

making: White Beans with Tomato and Sausage...another delicious recipe from Budget Bytes!  Seriously, if you haven't checked-out this blog, you must!

baking: Who needs to bake when one can order a Nutella, peanut butter, chocolate and banana stuffed crêpe from the neighborhood café?

watching: All four seasons of The Killing on Netflix.  It's the story of one murder told across an entire season (or two) of this hour-long drama.

Linking-up with Anne and Jenna for Currently.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment