Mar 22, 2015

I Mustache You Some Questions

A couple of weeks ago, my great blogging friend Selah tagged me in her post, "I Mustache You Some Questions," and fun little way for us to get to know a bit about each other!



Four names people call me other than my real name:
1.  Weebopper
2.  Honey Bear
3.  Cupcake
4.  Mademoiselle

Four jobs I've had:
1.  French Teacher
2.  English Teacher in France
3.  Soup Server
4.  Bridal Boutique Consultant

Four movies I would/have watched more than once:
1.  Love Actually
2.  Beauty and the Beast
3.  My Big Fat Greek Wedding
4.  Elf

Four books I would recommend:
1.  And Then There Were None- Agatha Christie
2.  Pride and Prejudice- Jane Austen
3.  The Secret History of the Pink Carnation- Lauren Willig
4.  Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- J.K. Rowling

Four places I have lived:
1.  St. Joseph, Michigan
2.  East Lansing, Michigan
3.  Bordeaux, France
4.  Alexandria, Virginia

Four places I have been:
1.  Cardiff, Wales
2.  Reykjavik, Iceland
3.  Munich, Germany
4.  Madrid, Spain

Four places I would rather be right now:
1.  Sitting on the couch watching MSU basketball with a certain handsome someone
2.  Laying poolside somewhere warm and sunny
3.  Wandering around Schuler's bookstore
4.  Riding Splash Mountain at Disney World

Four things I don't eat:
1.  Green Bean Casserole
2.  Canned green beans
3.  Milkshake with fruit chunks
4.  Yogurt with fruit chunks
(not very diverse, I know, but I like most food!)

Four of my favorite foods:
1.  Strawberry anything! (on their own, pie, shortcake, etc.)
2.  Million Dollar Spaghetti
3.  Fire Roasted Tomato Bisque from Zoup!
4.  Pad Thai

Four TV shows that I watch:
1.  Bones
2.  Downton Abbey
3.  Parks and Recreation
4.  Sherlock

Four things that I'm looking forward to this year (2015):
1.  Increasing amounts of time in Michigan
2.  A 4th of July wedding celebration with friends
3.  Watching my niece, Eloise, continue to grow
4.  Really just living my best year yet!

Four things I'm always saying:
1.  J'attends! ("I'm waiting" en français...to my students when I'm waiting for them to quiet down)
2.  Go GREEN!  (to which the proper response would be "Go WHITE!")
3.  I love you! (because I'm blessed with the best family, friends and boyfriend)
4.  Izzo!  Stop trying to tip the lamp over!  (because my cat is a maniac)

Four people I tag:
1.  Danielle @A Little Bit of Wowe
2.  Inge @ This Ever Evolving Life
3.  Carrie @ A Lovely Little Wardrobe
4.  Ada @ Elegance and Mommyhood
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment