Apr 30, 2015

Create28: Lovely Spring Looks- Carrie's Recap

Can you believe the month of April is coming to a close? Amazing! It has just flown by and so did Create28 Lovely Spring Looks. Yesterday, Whitney did a recap of her top three favorite looks. I'm going to follow suit today and feature mine. My absolute favorite look from Create28 was this easy peasy look. I think coral is fast becoming my new favorite color. This look was the Bright Colors prompt.


Bright Colors Bright Colors[/caption]
jeans/ON {exact} top/the limited {similar} shoes/DSW {similar}


My second favorite look is the Leopard Print prompt. One of a girls' BFFs for sure {at least this girl}.


Leopard Print Leopard Print
jeans/jcp {similar} top/f21 {exact} scarf/gift {similar} shoes/dsw {similar}

My third favorite look was the Patterned Bottoms prompt. These pants have quickly become a favorite piece in wardrobe. I always feel chic and bold when I wear them.


Patterned Bottoms Patterned Bottoms
pants/ON {similar} tank/ON {exact} sweater/ON {similar} shoes/dsw {similar} necklace/the limited {similar}

I hope you have enjoyed Create28 Lovely Spring Looks. As much as I have enjoyed it, I think it was easier for me to put together Create28 Lovely Looks during the month of February. I am so partial to fall and winter pieces that I really needed a push for Spring. Create28 did help me and I hope it helped you. We surely have plenty of Spring left to create some stunning style, friends. Hope your day is especially lovely, friends!


Create28Spring
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment