Apr 22, 2015

Create28: Lovely Spring Looks- Graphic Tee Part 2

Happy Earth Day, friends! Today is a wonderful opportunity to reflect on how we live as consumers in this world. Because culture can somewhat force us to live as consumers, it's always good to take a step back and re-evaluate how our consumption affects others on the globe. I have lots of thoughts about that topic but I think I'll share those on another day within the confines of another post. I'm way too convicted that my post contains a new graphic tee rather than a thrifted one which would have fit more appropriately with the Earth Day motif. Today, I'm featuring a graphic tee that was a recent purchase. It's not that the graphic drew me in or means something to me but the feel of the soft material and boyfriend look convinced me to make the purchase.

Graphic Tee
 
DSC_2550
skirt/west&lou {similar} graphic tee/ON {exact} shoes/dsw {similar}

Have you embraced the graphic tee yet? I think they are absolutely fabulous and versatile across lots of looks for Spring. Our next look is the same. It's stripes that's up next with Whitney. Hope you'll stop back by and see what she features.

Have a lovely day, friends!

Create28Spring
 
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment