Apr 1, 2015

Create28: Lovely Spring Looks- Pop of Pink!

Happy first day of April!  Do you know what that means??  April Fool's Day?  Well, yes, but that's not what I'm referring to.  It's the first day of the Create28: Lovely Spring Looks challenge!  Are you wearing your "Pop of Pink" today?


If you've visited my blog before, you've probably realized that I adore the color pink!  When I was a little kid, my family moved to another state and the only way that my parents could console me was by assuring me that we could paint my new bedroom pink.  Do you want to guess what happened the next time we moved?  Yep, another pink bedroom!


I wear pink year-round and was really into blush this winter.  Blush will definitely work into the spring but for this challenge, I wanted a fresh look!  My solution: pops of HOT pink!

Don't forget that you can show-off your pink on Instagram with the hashtag #Create28SpringLooks and by linking-up on Monday!

Tomorrow's inspiration will continue to be "Pops of Pink!"  Stay tuned for Carrie's pink look tomorrow!

What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Gap Outlet (similar)
Cardigan: Target (exact)
Scarf: Gift (similar, similar)
Skinnies: American Eagle (exact)
Flats: Target (exact)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment