Apr 3, 2015

Create28: Lovely Spring Looks- Spring Jacket

Today I'm doing double duty!  I'm featuring my "Spring Jacket" look for Create28: Lovely Spring Looks with Carrie and it's my turn to "take one and pass it on" for Blogging Besties with Alex!

I'm currently enjoying a snowy and chilly Spring Break in Michigan...and I didn't bring a winter coat.  Yes, yes, I know better!  But it's Spring Break!  I refuse to wear anything but this beautiful, blush pink spring jacket!


What's your go-to look for spring layering?  A trench coat?  A rain jacket?  Show us what you've got on Instagram (#Create28SpringLooks) or by linking-up with us on Monday!


Tomorrow's featured look will be denim!  Carrie's got something great in store for you!

If you are new to my blog, every Friday is time for Blogging Besties: a "take one, pass it on" challenge between my blogging bestie, Alex of Undergraduate Style, and me!  If you want to learn more about this series, check-out past editions here.

Alex looked super cute for spring last week in this look:


From her look, I passed on a jacket and stripes!


Your choices of items to pass on for next week are as follows, a striped shirt, ponte pants, pumps, a spring jacket, and a tassel necklace!

What did you pass on from Alex's ensemble last week?


What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Banana Republic (similar, similar)
Tassel Necklace: Gift (similar, similar)
Ponte Pants: Gap (similar, similar)
Heels: Tommy Hilfiger (similar, similar)
Jacket: Wilson Leather (similar, similar)


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment