Apr 23, 2015

Create28: Lovely Spring Looks- Spring Stripes

If you've spent any amount of time around these parts, you know that I love stripes.  I once did a load of laundry that was 90% comprised of striped items.  I may or may not have a problem.  But you know what?  If loving stripes this much is wrong, then I don't want to be right!  They are just so darn chic!


Since I wear stripes at least once a week, I wanted to somehow freshen-up my look for Create28.  Of all my striped items, I felt this pink and white number was the brightest and most fun for a warmer weather challenge.  I added my trusty vest for interest and then threw-on my newly beloved Converse.  Perfect for a casual, spring weekend!

Oh hey, sweet Ruby!

How are you freshening-up your stripes this spring?  Come back tomorrow for day two of Spring Stripes and to see how Carrie is wearing hers!


What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: LOFT (similar, similar)
Vest: Eddie Bauer (similar, similar)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Converse: DSW (exact)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment