Apr 25, 2015

Create28: Lovely Spring Looks- Style a Skirt

Can you believe that I went years without wearing skirts because I was stumped about what to pair with them?  Reading personal style blogs has really helped me to learn which tops to put with which bottoms, but they have also taught me to be creative and experiment with different pairings.  Now I realize that the options are endless!

Because sometimes you just need to take a mirror selfie.

I chose this skirt for a style challenge that I participated in this fall called the 31 Days, 31 Ways Remix.  Through this challenge, I've already worn this skirt four different ways (seen here and here).  Today I wanted to completely change-up how I styled this skirt to make it more springy.  I went with a monochromatic look featuring a floral blouse (because can you ever have enough floral print this time of year?).



Carrie has already worn several cute skirts during Create28 so I can't wait to see hers tomorrow for Style a Skirt Part 2!


What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: c/o Stitch Fix (similar, similar)
Skirt: Banana Republic Outlet (similar, similar)
Denim Jacket: Hand-Me-Down (similar, similar)
Flats: Land's End (exact)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment