Apr 26, 2015

Create28: Style a Skirt Part 2

Skirts! They are just so much fun because typically if you shop well you are able to find a skirt that helps to create multiple looks with what's already in your closet. I think we ladies all need some basic skirts {like a black pencil} and some fun skirts to add a little variety. The little skirt that I'm featuring today is that type of skirt - the fun type.

DSC_2474

This is one of those comfy and soft skirts that are perfect in the summertime. I think I can create multiple looks with tees, tanks and cardigans. With the black background, I know I have oodles of options.

skirt 2

By the way, I found this skirt at Old Navy for $10.00. Great price for a piece that will serve me well with my wardrobe. So friends, I would think skirts and how to incorporate them into your wardrobe. A little gem like this is one that cross the seasons. I can't wait to create a look with boots in fall.
As we are coming the close of the Create28 Lovely Spring Looks, we still have give a shout out to leopard print. Whitney is up tomorrow to feature it first.

Create28Spring
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment