May 15, 2015

Blogging Besties: Black T-Shirt

Have I mentioned lately just how dang cute Alex is?  From her genuine smile to her great style, I love passing-on an element from her outfit every other week!


From Alex's perfect take on class elements last week, I chose to pass-on a black t-shirt.


I'm loving my new patterned shorts from Old Navy!  With a cute print and an elastic waistband, what more could you want from a pair of shorts?!  For the first time I wore them, I let them shine by keeping the rest of the outfit basic and neutral.  So without further ado, here are your choices for next week: a black t-shirt, a long necklace, a chambray shirt, (patterned) shorts, wedges, or all neutrals!


What I'm Wearing:
T-Shirt: Gap Outlet (similar)
Shorts: Old Navy (exact)
Chambray: Old Navy (similar)
Necklace: c/o Rocks Box (similar, similar)
Wedges: Hand-Me-Down (similar, similar)


Featured On:

What did you pass-on from Alex's look last week?


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment