May 8, 2015

Blogging Besties: Leopard Flats

Hey, friends! Happy Friday! Last week, Whitney featured a simple look with a black fit-and-flare dress, a gorgeous delicate gold necklace, and leopard flats.



I realized when she posted that I haven't worn my leopard flats in a while, so I decided to pass those on! I wore them with a simple jeans+tee, accessorizing with a cardigan and a statement necklace. Disclaimer: These photos were taken after I came home from class on a rainy day, so my hair/clothes were damp  and my shoes were SOAKED. So if anything looks funny, that's why, haha.








Tee: Target (similarsimilarsimilar)
Jeans: Forever XXI (similarsimilarsimilar)
Cardigan: LOFT (similarsimilar)
Flats: Target, thrifted (similarsimilarsimilar)

The elements of this outfit are: leopard flats, simple black tee, skinny jeans, fitted cardigan, statement necklace, emerald, and camel!

Previous Editions of Blogging Besties

What did you pass on from Whitney's look last week? Link up here! 


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment