Jun 5, 2015

Blogging Besties: Printed Dress

Hello, dear readers! Happy Friday! It's the end of another long work week for me--I am finishing up my third week of training as an Orientation Assistant, and on Tuesday, we will hold our first Orientation session for incoming students at KU! I'm so jazzed, even though it means I'll be trading in my cardigans and blouses for polos every day. 

Last week, Whitney SLAYED in a coral printed dress, denim vest, and sandals!


For this week, I "passed on" the printed dress, because I was just so excited to wear this dress I snagged at Clothes Mentor last weekend! I love the fierce printed pattern and the colors--plus it's surprisingly comfy! I paired my dress with wedge sandals and a statement necklace for church.





Dress: London Times, thrifted (similarsimilarsimilar)
Wedges: Versona (similarsimilarsimilar)
Necklace: Walmart (similarsimilarsimilar)

The elements of this outfit are: printed dress, statement necklace, summer wedges, florals, cobalt blue, and hot pink! 

What did you "pass on" from Whitney's look last week? Link up below:


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment