Jun 19, 2015

Blogging Besties: Statement Belt

Gang, Whitney looked so cute last week in her hot pink & cobalt ensemble. Although I mixed those colors a bit in my previous outfit, she was so creative in assembling a whole outfit around those two shades! 


I chose to "pass on" the concept of a statement belt in my own outfit for this week! To get by in the sweltering heat last weekend, I paired a flowy coral popover with black shorts and gold accessories.





Top: Old Navy (similarsimilarsimilar)
Shorts: Old Navy (similarsimilar)
Belt: JC Penney (similarsimilarsimilar)
Sandals: Jack Rogers (exact)
Necklace: Flirt (local boutique) (similarsimilarsimilar)

The elements of this outfit are: statement belt, popover blouse, pendant necklace, shorts, sandals, and coral! What did you pass on from Whitney's look last week? Link up below!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment