Jul 25, 2015

Create28: Patterned Shorts Look

Patterned shorts have really become a fave of mine this summer! They can be dressed up or down and I have seen some of the CUTEST patterns lately!!

My favorite pair are these floral ones I snagged at Old Navy this past spring. I get compliments on them wherever I go! They were about $15 and I have definitely gotten great use out of them this summer!


I think what makes these shorts so versatile is the fact that they have a lot of different colors, so it's easy to pair them with a variety of tops. I've worn them with aqua, pink, white, coral...and now a little pattern mixing!!



I absolutely LOVE stripes and floral! Don't know when this obsession started, but I just can't get enough! I saw this dress at Nordstrom the other day and about passed out!

Not sure it would look great on me, but I just LOVE the floral colors paired with the bold black and white stripes! Click HERE for the dress.

Here are some other cute ways to wear patterned shorts ~

1. Paired with a bright top ~ Pairing patterned shorts with just a simple bright tee or tank is a classic summer look!

Source: J's Everyday Fashion

2. Paired with a graphic tee ~ How ADORABLE is this look?? Simple shorts and a tee, but no shortage of style here!

Source: Merrick's Art

3. Belted ~Not something you might immediately think of, but I have actually done a cognac belt with my floral shorts several times and I really like it!

Source: The Daily Mail

4. Dressed Up ~ Patterned shorts can be dressed down with a simple tee, but they also look awesome dressed up with a flowy blouse and wedges or heels--holy hotness!!!

 (couldn't find the original source!)

My floral Old Navy shorts have been sold out for awhile, but here are some super cute patterned shorts options (you can click on any image for more info)
What is your favorite way to wear patterned shorts? Let's see your cute patterns at #Create28SummerLooks!

Don't forget to enter the raffle to win $75 from Gap Brands, Loft, Nordstrom or Target! The last day to enter is next Thursday, July 30th!

As always, here's lots more patterned shorts inspiration!

Follow A Little Bit of Cheer's board Patterned Shorts on Pinterest.





Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

I'm on Instagram now! Yippeee! Follow me HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment