Aug 12, 2015

Summer Time with JORD

Time is a funny thing, isn't it?  Sometimes it flies, sometimes it crawls.  As a teacher, time is particularly mysterious during the summer months.  Hours turn into days that turn into weeks and I'm not quite sure how I've used all of my seconds.  One thing is for certain, though, whether it's spent getting lost in my latest favorite book or meandering the beach at sunrise, I thoroughly enjoy my summertime.


As the school year approaches, it's growing increasingly important that I be aware of the time (not to mention the current day of the week) and a beautiful timepiece by JORD is helping me get back into the swing of a daily routine.  JORD creates unique watches made of various kinds of wood.  When I was asked to review one of their products, I was immediately drawn to the natural, simple and elegant look of the Fieldcrest watch in Maple.

I couldn't love my watch more!  It arrived at my doorstep tucked in a sleek, wooden box and I haven't stopped admiring its style ever since.  The light wood makes it a great neutral to add to any outfit and the size is perfect for making a statement while still looking classic.  Right now I'm enjoying it paired with my summer dresses, but I can't wait to create some back-to-school looks featuring my new watch, too!



If you are searching for the perfect watch-- well-made and unique-- take a look at the beautiful styles created by JORD.  I know you will find the perfect style to fit your look!


What I'm Wearing:
Dress: LOFT (similar)
Denim Jacket: Hand Me Down (similar)
Converse: DSW (exact)

Womens Wooden Watches
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment