Sep 18, 2015

Blogging Besties: Lace Tank

Happy Friday, y'all! This week I've been trying to navigate this transitional fall weather--it's been really chilly in the mornings, which I love, but it can still get up into the 80's in the afternoon. So that's been kind of tricky for outfits. 

Whitney's outfit featuring a lace tank, olive maxi, and printed scarf

After seeing Whitney's outfit from last week, I knew I wanted to pass on my lace tank since A) I love it and B) it's in my capsule! I paired it with a cardigan, jeans, and flats. I super misjudged the temperature and this ended up being way too warm, but that's life, ya know?

maroon lace tank, mustard cardigan, black skinny jeans, leopard flats

maroon lace tank, mustard cardigan, black skinny jeans, leopard flats

Tank: LOFT (similarsimilar)
Cardigan: LOFT (similarsimilarsimilar)
Jeans: Forever XXI (similarsimilarsimilar)
Flats: Target, thrifted (similarsimilarsimilar)
Necklace: Target (similarsimilarsimilar)
Watch: JORD (exact)

The elements of this outfit are: lace tank, cardigan, skinny jeans, flats, leopard print, arm party, and fall tones! What did you pass on from Whitney's look last week? Link up below!




Previous Editions of Blogging Besties


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment