Oct 27, 2015

Create28: Vests

I rarely come in contact with a vest I don't like...cargo/military, puffer, denim, herringbone, fur you name it! I love vests! They are such a nice, functional layer to your Fall outfit. Here I'll show you my top FOUR favorite vests for fall...and one on my wish list!!!


Vest #1: Herringbone ~ This vest is an oldie but goodie. It's a "look for less" vest I picked up from Jane.come, a knockoff of the original J. Crew herringbone vest.

The Herringbone vest works great with ~
~ Jeans
~ Burgundy Jeans/Cor
~ Plaid

Herringbone Vest: Splurge, The Look for Less

Vest #2: The Puffer ~ I love puffer vests on days I just don't want to wear a full-on jacket or coay but need the extra warmth and layer. This down one from Eddie Bauer has been in my closet for YEARS and I wear in constantly on the weekends, to soccer games and other causal outings.

The Puffer vest works great with ~
~ Jeans
~ Casual outfits
~ Sneakers
~ Plaid shirt

Puffer Vest: Eddie Bauer (cute option, cute option)

Vest #3: Cargo/Military  ~ This is hands down my most worn vest. I wear all 3 seasons...with shorts and tees in the summer and with jeans/dresses/tights in the fall and winter.

The Cargo/Military vest works well with ~
 ~ Jeans
~ Casual dresses and tights
~ Leopard
~ Plaid
~Stripes
~ Layered over sweaters
~ ANYTHING!! :)

Cargo/Military Vest: option, option

Vest #4: Faux Fur  ~ Yes, it's a trendy item (see yesterday's post HERE), but since I was able to get this vest for a steal, I latched on to the trend :) Fur vests, if you find the right one, are just a little trendy update that your wardrobe might need for Fall!

The Fur vest works well with ~
~ Plaid and Gingham
~ Jeans
~ Dresses
~ Black Jeans
~ Sunglasses (just kidding..it was literally 90 degrees when I took this pic!)

Grey Fur Vest: option, option

Are you a vest lover like me? What are your favorite vests for fall???

I can't believe it, but October is coming to a close and we are winding down #Create28 Fall Looks! Join me on Friday as I recap my favorite looks from the month including my faves from Carrie and Whitney!

Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment