Nov 27, 2015

Blogging Besties: Black and White Stripes

Last week, Maricel wore an infinity scarf and double dog dared me to wear one too.

Image (2)

While I respond well to encouragement, my typical reaction to a dare is:
 

So, no, I did not pass on the infinity scarf. Sorry, not sorry. Instead, I went with black and white stripes and a deep green skirt.

image image 

image

image

Alright Whitney, I know I made this easy on you! You can choose from: stripes, circle skirt, green, ankle boots, fringe, and a pendant necklace.
Top: Chaps via Kohl's (similar)
Skirt: Old Navy (exact, in Night Dive)
Ankle Boots: Journee Collection via Amazon (similar)
Necklace and charm: Gingersnaps (exact necklace, exact charm)
Previous Editions of Blogging Besties
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment