Nov 13, 2015

Blogging Besties: Green

I am just in love with Whitney's outfit from last week. That shirt and skirt look like they were made for each other--an effortless mix of colors and patterns.


I kind of copped out this week and passed on the color green, because I am enamored with this jacket I found at Old Navy! I have been looking for the perfect casual cargo jacket for the longest time, and I've ordered several from Old Navy in the past only to return them because they weren't right. I think what I like best about this is that it's more of a cropped length like my denim jacket--I can still wear it with a shirt and pants, but it's short enough to be flattering when worn with a dress (as opposed to longer jackets that bulk out at the hips.) It's also a soft cotton so although the color gives off the cargo look I want, it's super comfortable and fits so nicely. 

I wore it a few other ways this week, but for this outfit I paired my cargo vest and combat boots with my lace dress for a mix of masculine and feminine pieces. I finished it off with a multi-colored gem necklace which I have loved for this fall! 




Dress: Thrifted (similarsimilarsimilar)
Jacket: Old Navy (similarsimilarsimilar)
Necklace: Thrifted (similarsimilarsimilar)
Boots: Target (similarsimilarsimilar)

The elements of this outfit are: green, lace dress, cargo jacket, fall statement necklace, combo boots, earth tones, and fall classics! 

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment