Dec 11, 2015

Blogging Besties: Ballet Flats

Happy Friday, friends! I am only one week away from the end of the semester, and I am SO ready for a break! 

Last week, Whitney wore this ensemble in front of the most gorgeous background EVER:


I chose to pass on ballet flats. This is a huge copout for me because I wear ballet flats so often that they're a standard for me, but I like this outfit and it had flats so who cares? I pulled out the purple of this pattern for the scarf and green for the shoes, and then added a cardigan because it's COLD here! 




Tank: Thrifted (similarsimilar)
Jeans: Forever XXI (similarsimilarsimilar)
Cardigan: Old Navy (similarsimilarsimilar)
Flats: Old Navy (similarsimilarsimilar)
Scarf: Thrifted (similarsimilarsimilar)

Next week, Maricel will pass on one of the following elements: ballet flats, floral top, pashmina scarf, purple, a chunky cardigan, or skinny jeans! 


Featured On:
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment