Jan 6, 2016

Currently: January 2016


resolving: to diligently read my Daily Guidepost each day.  My grandma gifts the book to me each year and for those of you who haven't read it, the book provides a daily anecdote written to inspire and encourage faith.  Towards the end of 2015 I fell a bit behind in my reading and was losing faith in a few areas of life.  I'm starting 2016 with a clearer mind and renewed faith!  I plan to keep it that way!

reading: The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George.  This novel has been sitting on my nightstand for months but due to a crazy work schedule, I finally picked it up over Winter Break.  Granted I'm only a few chapters in, but progress is finally being made!

organizing: my make-up!  I received a gift card to Ulta from my parents for Christmas and plan to use it on a make-up tutorial refresher and some new products.  Before I do that, though, the make-up I already own must be organized!

loving: the Scentsy wax warmer that my sister gave me for Christmas.  The smells are delightful and I can't get enough of my glowing Eiffel Tower warmer!

craving: light, healthy food!  Does anyone else feel like they never want to eat again after the holidays or is it just me?!  I recognize that I can't stop eating completely so I've been craving some of my healthier go-to foods that got lost during the holidays...like sweet potatoes (but not the gooey casserole variety).  These sweet potato quesadillas look delicious!

Photo Credits: resolving, reading, organizing, loving, craving

As usual, linking-up with Anne and Jenna!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment