Feb 5, 2016

Blogging Besties: Monochrome


Last Friday, Maricel looked relaxed and happy in monochromatic layers. She gave me the prompts: "layers, monochrome, or a literary-inspired accessory." I chose to take her laid back navy look and run with it. I paired my comfiest, coziest oversized sweatshirt with skinnies, ankle boots, and just a hint of floral socks.

image


image


I wore this on library day, so here's a shot with my Harry Potter tote!

image 


image


Up next week, Whitney can choose from: marled texture, oversized, printed socks, nude booties (hehe), or Harry Potter.


Sweatshirt: Old Navy (exact)
Skinnies: Walmart (exact)
Socks: Target (similar)
Ankle Boots: Journee Collection via Amazon (similar)
Tote: Barnes & Noble (exact, similar)
Previous Editions of Blogging Besties
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment