Mar 4, 2016

Blogging Besties: Artificial Silk


Last Friday, Maricel threw me for a loop by going retro and leaving me these prompts: "pearl earrings, silk, tassels, or red." I'm convinced she did it on purpose to mess with me. 😜 I don't own any silk, but I do have a silk-y blouse with a fun French graffiti print. So, I present artificial silk (aka rayon).

image

I don't usually pair loose, flowy tops with boyfriend jeans, because it can look sloppy. The ballet flats and bling-y bracelets dress it up enough to make it work. Thank goodness for the unseasonably warm weather we've had lately, or I'd never have gotten away with going sleeveless!  Up next week, Whitney can choose from: Black & White print, French, boyfriend jeans, or an arm party.
Top: Torrid (exact)
Boyfriend Jeans: Jennifer Lopez via Kohls (Similar)
Ballet Flats: dexflex comfort via Payless (exact)
Arm Party: various (similar, similar)
Previous Editions of Blogging Besties
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment