Mar 11, 2016

Blogging Besties: Black and White Print, French and Boyfriend Jeans


Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of Undergraduate Style, Maricel of ::My Closet Catelogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile's Style.  Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week's outfit to pass on in a brand new look.  This "take one, pass it on" challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!

I think that Selah had me in mind last week when she wore this outfit and prompted me with the following choices: black and white print, French, boyfriend jeans or an arm party.  I mean, I am the lover of all things French!


I decided that this week's edition of Blogging Besties would be the moment to break out the most perfect sweatshirt for me...well, almost perfect!  You see, how could I resist wearing an "À la mode" sweatshirt on Whitney à la mode?  But wait!  There is a spelling mistake on the sweatshirt that drives my French teacher self absolutely crazy!  Can you spot it?  Come on, Banana Republic, how about a little proofreading?!

Looking to add some fun French pieces to your closet?  Être Cecile has bunches of cute tops!  I am one online shopping spree away from purchasing the Voilà sweatshirt and how cute is the No Way Rosé tee?  While I'm at it, I also might need that French Toast purse...or the donut purse.  I don't know but I'm starting to feel hungry for breakfast foods!



Alright Alex, here are your choices of pieces to pass on next week: something not quite right, a sweatshirt made dressy, polka dots and pearls or distressed jeans!


What I'm Wearing:
Sweatshirt: Banana Republic (similar, similar)
Shirt: Express (exact)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Flats: LOFT (similar)

Where I'm linking-up!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment