Apr 15, 2016

Blogging Besties: Matching Necklace and Shoes


Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of Undergraduate Style, Maricel of ::My Closet Catelogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile's Style.  Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week's outfit to pass on in a brand new look.  This "take one, pass it on" challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!


Last week, Whitney looked adorable and rain-ready in her spring outfit! She had a matching necklace and shoes, which I chose to pass on! I matched my tortoise shell necklace, which I matched to my cognac boots (and cognac belt to boot!)




Tank: LOFT (similarsimilarsimilar)
Cardigan: Old Navy (similarsimilarsimilar)
Jeans: Forever XXI (similarsimilarsimilar)
Boots: Target (exact)
Necklace: thrifted via Clothes Mentor (similarsimilar)

For next week, I challenge Maricel to pass on a belted cardigan/jacket/outerwear, coordinated leather pieces, a tortoiseshell accessory, or a spring cardigan! 
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment