Apr 29, 2016

Blogging Besties: Midi Skirt


The Blogging Besties series is the brain child of Alex @ Undergraduate Style and Whitney @ Whitney à la Mode. In 2015 the series expanded to include Maricel @ My Closet Catelogue and me, Selah @ A Bibliophile's Style. It's based on the idea of "take one, pass it on," but we're passing on an element from another blogger's outfit. It's a fun challenge that inspires us to be creative!

Last week, Maricel was bright and sunny in her spring pastels:


The prompts she gave me were "a midi skirt, yellow, comfy shoes, or a splurge item."
The timing was perfect as I am currently pulling my summer items out of storage, including this coral skirt. The shortest part hits me just below the knee and the longer portions make it a true midi skirt.
I paired my asymmetrical skirt with a floral blouse, pearls, and nude sandals.

image

Whitney's prompts are: asymmetrical hem, pearls, coral, floral, or a rhyming outfit ( :lol: ).
Floral Top: Dressbarn (Similar)
Skirt: Walmart (SIMILAR)
Sandals: BAretraps via Marshalls (EXACT)
Bracelet: Hand-me-down (SIMILAR)
Previous Editions of Blogging Besties
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment