Apr 27, 2016

Style Perspectives: Plaid

I'm so excited to be participating in Style Perspectives with The Blended Blog for the second week in a row!  This week I'm joining the fifteen lovely ladies of TBB to show you how we wear our plaid!


I actually found this prompt to be a bit of a challenge because I usually consider plaid to be a colder-weather staple.  Not that it's been super warm around here lately, but I've been opting for pieces that feel more like spring.

That being said, I think the plaid look that I created is totally seasonally appropriate!  What do you think?  I went with this particular buffalo plaid shirt because the colors are the softest and felt the most spring-like to me.

And I was totally inspired by the lovely Shea Lennon when creating this outfit to wear my plaid shirt open over a shirt with another print.  Thanks for the idea, Shea!



What I'm Wearing:
Buffalo Plaid: Gap (similar, similar)
Striped Tunic: Banana Republic (similar, similar)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Converse: DSW (exact)

How are you wearing your plaid this spring?  Us ladies over at The Blended Blog want to know so please join our link-up below!  And join us next week with looks that consist of leggings and a scarf!





P.S.  Here are all of our graphic tee looks from last week!  What a lovely bunch of women I get to work with!





Where I'm linking-up!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment