Aug 8, 2016

One Swing Dress Three Ways

Wow, it has been a little while since my last outfit post!  I always think I'm going to do so much more blogging during my summer vacation but I think I actually do less.  I just get into the swing of enjoying my free time...and I don't think there's anything wrong with that!

But today I have something fun planned!  In perusing the posts of my fellow Blended Bloggers, I discovered that Sarah of Foxy's Domestic Side, Alison of Puppies and Pretties and I each own the same navy-striped swing dress from Old Navy.  I proposed that we collaborate for a "one dress, three ways" post today!  I have to admit, this was a slightly selfish proposition as I have been struggling to think of different ways to wear this dress than my first attempt.

I did style it slightly differently today.  Instead of a monochromatic look, I wanted a pop of color!  I am always a sucker for tassel necklaces, so this time I chose my hot pink Kendra Scott.  Neutral sandals completed a look perfect for a casual day spent with friends.


Sarah and Alison, on the other hand!  I am so impressed with the combinations they created!  They definitely pulled through with the inspiration I need to change up my look.


I kind of love how all of us went with a tassel necklace without consulting each other!  But besides that I can totally recreate Sarah's look with my chambray shirt and Converse.  I don't have a cool floppy hat like Alison's but I can try my swing dress with a utility vest and booties when the weather cools off a bit!

Make sure you stop by to see Sarah and Alison today to learn a little bit more about their looks!


What I'm Wearing:
Swing Dress: Old Navy (similar)
Necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
Sandals: Bali Elf (exact)

Where I'm linking-up!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment