Sep 7, 2016

What I Wore All Summer

Having survived my first day of school (yesterday) and with the start of September, I'm saying adieu to the summer of 2016.  It was a delightful summer in that I had time to focus on my well-being and what genuinely makes me happy.  Two highlights stand out to me as having been truly good for my soul: yoga and traveling near and far to spend time with my favorite people.  I feel whole and more myself having made these activities priorities this summer.

You know what makes yoga and traveling even more spectacular?  You get to wear leggings and a top knot!  Nine times out of ten this summer you could have found me with my curls in a messy bun, in comfy pants and sporting my Converse.



Unless I'm actually attending yoga, I like to wear a tunic to cover my bum when I'm wearing leggings.  I would like to purchase more tunics, actually.  Does anyone have a go-to place for longer tops?  This particular outfit was perfect for a road trip to Pittsburgh for my cousin's wedding earlier this summer!  Comfy yet put together.



The Blended Blog (have you seen our new look?) will continue with our Wednesday style link-ups but with different twists for the different seasons.  For September, we just want to see what you wore, plain and simple!  So for this very first link-up of the month, I'm admitting to what I wore all summer.  Now I can officially move on to fall clothing!  Don't forget to link-up below!



What I'm Wearing:
Top: Anthropologie (similar, similar)
Leggings: Nordstrom (exact)
Denim Jacket: Hand Me Down (similar)
Converse: DSW (exact)

Where I'm linking-up!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment