Sep 14, 2016

What I Wore on the First Day of School


Welcome to the second week of The Blended Blog's simple September style series, What I Wore.  It's so very easy, we just want to see what you've been wearing!  Link-up below or show us your style on Instagram using the hashtag, #theblendedblogstyle.



Last week I talked about what I wore all summer, so I only thought it a natural today to show you what I wore on my first day of school.  As a student and now as a teacher, I've always thought it important to feel and look your best on the first day of school!  An outfit that I feel cute and confident in makes it easier for me to make a positive first impression and sets the tone for a great school year.

I purchased this great LOFT Outlet dress during a my annual back-to-school shopping trip with my mom.  I love the flattering fit and the Great Gatsby-esque print.  I kept my look simple with silver jewelry and my comfy, scalloped flats but I'm really looking forward to all of the layering possibilities the dress offers!

One of many things that I love about blogging is that I have documented little bits of my life along the way.  I think it's fun that I can now look back through four years worth of back-to school outfits (2015, 2014, 2013)!  Which one is your favorite?

I had to do my annual picture at the door (I've been doing this since I was a kid)!

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Loft Outlet (similar, similar)
Flats: DSW (similar)

Before you get to linking-up, don't forget to head over to The Blended Blog for day three of our Scavenger Hunt Giveaway!


And now it's time for that link-up!

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment