Nov 21, 2016

Comfy and Cute for Thanksgiving

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is just a few days away?!  What are your plans for the holiday?  Are you spending it with family or perhaps a group of friends?  Are your gatherings a bit more formal or super casual?  And do you know what you're wearing yet??



My Thanksgiving celebration will be a bit different than usual this year.  My sister, niece and brother-in-law will be with his side of the family so it will just be my mom, dad and me indulging in the feast!  I'm thinking that since we are having a mini-Thanksgiving, we will be dressing very casually (I'm hoping for leggings and a tunic), but normally we get a little bit dressed-up for the occasion!


If your family dines more formally for Thanksgiving, this is the perfect dress!  The fit is what does it for me!  It skims the body so you don't look like you're wearing a sack but it's loose and soft enough to accommodate the inevitable stuffed belly.  Not to mention the pretty, burgundy color is perfect for the holiday season!  But do you know what I love the best?  The scallop detailing on the sleeves and hem.  It takes a basic, comfy dress up a notch!  I'm wearing my typical size medium and it fits perfectly!  You can purchase your very own holiday dress from Shein for an amazing price.  Seriously, you will have plenty moolah left over for Christmas shopping!  Or maybe you can find gifts for your favorite gals at Shein!



What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Shein (exact)
Scarf: Cotton On (similar)
Tights: Nordstrom (similar)
Boots: Nordstrom (similar)
SaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment