Dec 9, 2016

Blogging Besties: Throwback

img_7197

The Blogging Besties series is the brain child of Alex @ The Cheerful Closet and Whitney @ Whitney à la Mode. In 2015 the series expanded to include Maricel @ My Closet Catelogue and me, Selah @ A Bibliophile's Style. It's based on the idea of "take one, pass it on," but we're passing on an element from another blogger's outfit. It's a fun challenge that inspires us to be creative!

Last week, Maricel looked cozy in fall layers:



The prompts she gave me were "camel, plaid or a throwback look".
I decided to do a throwback look (from February 2014), that just happens to incorporate plaid:

img_6292


I love adding feminine details to my typical plaid shirt and skinny jeans combo. In both of these looks, I've paired plaid flannel with lace, and added an antique locket.

  img_6293
As we are taking the rest of December off, in January Whitney can choose from: feminine details, black & navy, or an antique accessory.
Previous Editions of Blogging Besties
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment