Dec 19, 2016

Comfy and Festive

Oh my goodness, friends!  I actually made it to Winter Break!  About a week ago I was on the verge of a meltdown.  You know those moments in life when there is so much going on and none of it seems to be going well?!  All you want to do is curl up under a blanket for a few days but you just have to keep going?!  Well, I've finally made it to my day where I get to stay curled up under that blanket and I couldn't be more thankful.


I know that I'm a lucky one with two glorious weeks off of work while many of you are still putting in the hours this week.  So let's talk about a few ways that you can be festive yet comfy while surviving these last few days of work!

My first recommendation for being comfortable but put-together is a cute dress that feels like a nightgown!  Cue this little number, my most recent gift from Shein!  This dress is made in a beautiful grey, jersey material and couldn't be more comfortable.  Plus, it has adorable button detailing at the neck.  Have I ever mentioned that I'm a sucker for buttons?  I'm wearing my typical size medium and it fits perfectly!  And you aren't even going to believe the price.  I'm serious, go check it out!


A neutral dress is the perfect base for my second tip for looking festive while feeling comfy: colored tights!  These burgundy, fleece-lined tights were so cozy and warm but definitely upped the interest for this outfit.  Have you ever tried fleece-lined tights?

And because everyone loves a good blooper photo, here is me doing some sort of fabulous hair flip!


What I'm Wearing:
Dress: c/o Shein (exact)
Tights: Target (similar)
Ankle Boots: DSW (exact)
Save
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment