Dec 21, 2016

The Coziest of Cardigans


Hey, y'all!  I'm here with a quick post today to participate in The Blended Blog's Cozy for the Holidays Series.

I recently purchased this cardigan from Old Navy and it seriously is the coziest of cardigans!  Not only is it over-sized and drapey, the material is super soft!  I couldn't recommend it more for those cold, winter mornings when getting dressed feels like a struggle.  I purchased it in a pretty green but it's available in two other color and pattern combinations.  Not only that, but it's less than $20 right now!



I also want to give a quick shout-out to my blogging buddy, Carrie, for gifting me with a discount code so I could purchase my second JORD watch!  JORD's wood watches make for a great conversation piece.  I receive compliments and questions about mine every time I wear them!


And since the blooper in my last post went over so well, I'll leave you with one more!


What I'm Wearing:
Cardigan: Old Navy (exact)
Tee: Old Navy (exact)
Watch: JORD (exact)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Converse: DSW (exact)

And please link-up below with your coziest December looks!





SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment