Feb 4, 2017

Create28: Deep in the Heart of Texas

As we journey through Create28, Whitney and I are paying tribute to our states. For me, that is Texas and for her it's Michigan. That post is up tomorrow and I can't wait to see what twist she has in store. Whitney is super creative! I'm featuring a tee that I purchased last winter. The shape of Texas in leopard print was just not something I could say no to and of course I didn't.



leopard print TX

I would wear this casual look to work on a Jeans' Day. By adding some height with the wedges and completing the look with blazer it would fly on a casual Friday. Friends, I'm trying to allow myself some grace and laughter with the blog this year. On the day {like the only day} we had the opportunity to take some pictures, the wind was not only uncooperative but blowing like a mad man. I'm going with it and hence the hair. By the way, I featured this tee last year for Create28 and wanted to share that with you because it was one of my favorite looks. This look might be pushing it at the office though.
  mixing

As I continue to evaluate my wardrobe, I think the look from last year is my preference between these two. This is what I love about remixing my wardrobe. It allows me to figure out my favorite looks. This one will up on Instagram with two hashtags #create28winter17 and frommycloset2017. Are you posting your looks with the prompts? Gosh, we hope so!
#create28winter17
 

Have a BEAUTIFUL you day! Carrie ~xoxxo Save Save Save Save Save Save
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment