Feb 13, 2017

Create28: Red and Pink


Confession: I'm not actually wearing red and pink.

I do think that the two colors can go beautifully well together if done the right way.  I just couldn't make the combination work with what I have in my closet.  And if you've been following along, you know that I'm not shopping for clothes, accessories for three months!

So instead of shopping or putting together a look I didn't like, I present to you the closest I could get: pink and purple!



Like red and pink, I think that this color pairing is fun and perfectly romantic for tomorrow's holiday!

In other news, I was able to enjoy 75 degree weather while I was in Missouri visiting family this weekend (hence the short-sleeves).  I can't express how good it felt to have the sun on my arms, to be able to play outside with my niece and to be able to relax on the porch while the sun was setting.  Now that I'm back in Michigan, though, it just feels like a tease!  Is it spring yet?!

Even though I cheated on today's prompt, I hope that you've joined in with Create28.  Today is the day for our link-up so please add your looks below!

What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: LuLaRoe Classic Tee
Skirt: Old Navy 
Necklace: House of Harlow via Rocks Box (use my code for a free month: WHITNEYBFF3)
Shoes: DSW





Save

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment